Idea of the Social Academy
- Employees of non-profit organizations make a valuable contribution to society through their commitment.
- NPOs need specific expertise, but often do not have sufficient financial resources for further training.
- With the Social Academy, committed companies support NPOs by making their expert knowledge available to them pro bono in various training formats.
- In 2013, the idea of the Social Academy was born and has since established itself as a permanent institution in Berlin's engagement landscape.
- The Social Academy is organized by a network of committed companies that work together in partnership and support the corporate citizenship project financially and/or through labor resources.
The Berlin Social Academy 2021 Oct. 25 - Oct. 28.
- Digital course offering consisting of webinars, online workshops, and one-on-one coaching.
- Approx. 45 courses from the areas of PR & marketing, organizational development, accounting & law, digitization and human resources development
- Approx. 50 experts from Berlin companies as speakers - topics include "Insta and TikTok - Social Media for a Good Cause," "Data Protection in Daily Practice," and "Storytelling with the Smartphone.